Marketing Specialist (m/f)
Your talent and qualities flourish best in a start-up environment. Your goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and interaction, optimal newsletter performance, and advertising revenue by strategically exploiting many aspects of marketing. To engage the audience, you should have a solid understanding of trade show presence, newsletter marketing, and online advertising campaigns. You will report to the Marketing Manager of DIGON GmbH. The role is based in Friedrichshafen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany.
- Organize and coordinate Bicle’s global trade show presence before, during, and after the shows. Execute barter deals, set up booths and staffing, coordinate online and onsite promotion around the events
- Identify advertisers’ needs and develop new sales propositions and material in collaboration with the sales team
- Initiate and execute online and offline marketing activities to support the sales team and attract and engage (potential) advertisers
- Support the sales team by building advertising campaign proposals and then assisting in the coordination and execution of these campaigns on the Bicle platforms
- Implement, track, and optimize customer advertising campaigns on the Bicle platform(s) and provide a data report after the campaign.
- Enhance e-mail marketing strategy, set up e-mail automation, create e-mail newsletter calendars, and generate the weekly newsletter to increase website traffic
- Capture and analyze the appropriate newsletter data/metrics, insights, and best practices, then act on it to continuously improve newsletter performance
- Collaborate with other departments (content creation, marketing, sales, product development) to manage Bicle’s reputation, identify key industry players, and coordinate actions
- Passionate and eager about winning and developing the Bicle business on a global scale
- Positive attitude, with good multitasking and organizational abilities
- Detail and customer orientated with a commercial mindset
- Fluent in English
- Creative and structured thinker
- Minimum of 3 years proven work experience in online marketing, communications, or media
- Educated marketing, marketing communications, or new media
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major online marketing channels
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation, and communication skills
- Demonstrable experience with trade shows, online advertising campaigns, and e-mail newsletter marketing
- Willingness to travel, visiting international trade shows and customers
Are you interested?
Please send your online application to Sven Spekking, Marketing Manager DIGON GmbH via: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need more information, please call Sven at +49 (0)160 759 3494.
We look forward to your application!
DIGON GmbH - the newly founded subsidiary of Messe Friedrichshafen GmbH - manages the development, operation and marketing of trade show related, digital business platforms. Messe Friedrichshafen GmbH continues to expand its digitalization strategy and henceforth will offer new services that enhance market assistance far beyond the mere event at Lake Constance itself. The goal is to further develop our specialized trade events as unique focal points for business encounters, in an analog as well as a digital context.
Today, DIGON GmbH is offering the Bicle brand, bicle.com, which is a new B2B portal that represents a digital focal point and one-stop resource for issues related to the future of E-Mobility. Bicle offers business players in the global E-Mobility industry an interactive, state of
the art industry platform with network functions, industry news, data, studies and trend analyses. Bicle connects manufacturers, brands, suppliers and service providers in the E-Mobility industry, around the world, with the goal of generating new ideas, partnerships and business.