Sales Executive (m/f)
Your talent and qualities flourish best in a start-up environment. Your goal is to generate and grow Bicle’s online advertising revenue, by achieving superior customer engagement and interaction, resulting in long term, profitable relationships. You will become a familiar and appreciated face to the industry and you’re passionate about growing your network.
You should have a solid understanding of how to translate business and marketing objectives into online cross-media objectives and impactful campaigns. You will be responsible for establishing a solid advertising revenue base within the global E-Mobility industry. You will report to the CEO of DIGON GmbH. The role is based in Friedrichshafen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany but you will increasingly travel around the globe.
- Serve as digital sales champion operating across the growing global E-Mobility industry. Develop and execute sales strategies and go-to-market plans for our digital only platform, www.bicle.com
- Determine clearly defined customer marketing communication and media objectives, and create and sell convincing online media advertising concepts and campaigns
- Optimize online advertising campaigns by using KPI tracking data
- Identify and map prospects in collaboration with the Marketing Manager
- Acquisition of new business prospects over e-mail, phone, social media, Skype etc. This will form a significant part of your work, especially in the first year.
- Conduct in-person prospect and customer visits at 7 annual global trade shows. You will also regularly visit individual prospects and customers with geographically planned visits around the world. Those individual visits will be a more integral part of your work after the first year.
- Assist the Marketing Manager with Bicle’s trade show booth presence
- Collaborate with other departments (content creation, marketing, product development) to serve your customers
- Passionate and eager about winning and developing the Bicle business on a global scale
- Extremely customer focused and well developed empathetic and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with perseverance and relentless execution
- Excellent cold calling skills, which you enjoy
- Consultative seller, long-term relationship builder
- Excellent consulting, presentation and communication skills
- Creative and structured thinker
- Used to working with account plans and CRM software
- Fluency in English and preferably a second foreign language
- Minimum of 3 years proven work experience in online media sales, including social advertising
- Educated in online marketing, marketing communications or new media
- Enthusiastic about travelling frequently, visiting international trade shows and customers
- Valid drivers license
Are you interested?
Please send your online application to
Ivo de Wit, CEO DIGON GmbH via: email@example.com
If you need more info, please call Mr. de Wit at +49 (0)160 759 42 40.
We look forward to your application!
DIGON GmbH - the newly founded subsidiary of Messe Friedrichshafen GmbH - manages the development, operation and marketing of trade show related, digital business platforms. Messe Friedrichshafen GmbH continues to expand its digitalization strategy and henceforth will offer new services that enhance market assistance far beyond the mere event at Lake Constance itself. The goal is to further develop our specialized trade events as unique focal points for business encounters, in an analog as well as a digital context.
Today, DIGON GmbH is offering the Bicle brand, bicle.com, which is a new B2B portal that represents a digital focal point and one-stop resource for issues related to the future of E-Mobility. Bicle offers business players in the global E-Mobility industry an interactive, state of the art industry platform with network functions, industry news, data, studies and trend analyses. Bicle connects manufacturers, brands, suppliers and service providers in the E-Mobility industry, around the world, with the goal of generating new ideas, partnerships and business.